Tuesday 28 March 2017

My Garden Shadow Box

Hello Friends,

Today I have a super cute project for you all.I have a full tutorial on the same.This one was like a dream project where I have combined various art forms like decoupage work and clay work.Thanks to Craftsneed store where it was super easy to shop for various crafts together.So let me showcase pictures before I talk more on this.



Attaching more pics with close ups









Instructions:
For this project,I have tried making a shadow box myself by using thick chipboard.I have kept the size as 12*10 inches.Then I have attached gold plain card stock after making three partitions on the box.There were some portions which I was not able to cover with paper,then I used Inka gold and painted those small portions with that.



I have used Decoupage sheets from Craftsneed store.I literally loved the prints.They looked just apt for my vegetable and fruits garden.


I have adhered these decoupage sheets to the box with the help of Mod Podge and a Flat brush.



On the third left small section I used Washi tapes by Simple stories which I picked from the Craftsneed store.The background looked just awesome with those.


Once this all was ready ,I started my work on Clay. This clay I am using is Thai Clay which is available in the store. Believe me its super soft and colors mix so well in it.I use variety of oil colors to create my own colorful clay.




Here are my first miniature fruits and vegetables.



To attach to the box I created few animals Like cat,Small piggy,Honey Bee and all.I also made some green leaves and used few embellishments to complete my project.I also made a small garden banner which looked really pretty on the box.Thanks to Craftsneed Dt Afreen Banu for this cute adorable inspiration.She made a banner for her project and i just picked that lovely idea from there.


Few more pics of my project






All supplies used are from the Craftsneed store, Here is the link http://www.craftsneed.com/  I am not giving separate links for all supplies as this store has wide variety.Click to believe me.I am very sure you will not be disappointed.

I had super fun making this sweet little project.Hope u liked it too.Have crafty Fun.

Cheers
Anushree










6 comments:

  1. Fantastic tutorial and project Anushree:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Anushree. Banana is really inviting me.....loved it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnk u bhavani...these banana's are inviting all at home as well..especially my younger one...heeheh!!

      Delete
  3. beautiful..lovely Miniatures..
    cheers,
    Afreen

    ReplyDelete

a quick candlight