Tuesday 21 February 2017

Baby Boy Scrapbook

Hello friends,Today I Rashmi have a beautiful scrapbook to show you all in my Guest designing post for Craftsneed. 
Firstly , before talking about my project I wish to thank Craftsneed for the opportunity and trusting my work ! 

So now coming to what I created using the fun products from the store ! 
I had used my favorite papers Nakshathra designs and Papericious ! Both only available together at craftsneed.com 
So I came up with a merged scrapbook using both these papers as they are perfect for baby boy album 
I used Its a boy from Papericious and Bundle of joy banner from the chippies 

Also I have used Charming prince paper pack from Nakshathra designs . 

Have used lots of ribbons and embellishments too plus few handmade resins  😊 .Now lets jump on to pictures














All material is available at http://www.craftsneed.com/
Thanks for dropping by ! 
Love 
Rashmi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

a quick candlight