Tuesday 28 February 2017

Vintage Album



Hello crafty people ,Rashmi here
Thanks for joining me today .I have a lovely project with a tutorial for my GDT post on Craftsneed blog.

If you are someone who likes vintage then I'm sure u will wish to try this out! 
But if u are not a vintage fan like me u
can still make it in any theme of your choice
I have listed a step by step tutorial for u guys.  Hope u like what I made .


Before hopping to the tutorial let's see what all we need and what we are actually going to make














Supplies we need :

Pattern paper ( Nakshathra designs, Papericious , Enogreetingsand few other papers )
Cardstock
Tackytape
Scoreboard 
Scissor/paper cutter 
Glue 
Clock charm 
Antique chain 
Magnets 
Papericious chippies
Brads
Chipboard 

Grab all your supplies and now  let's begin :

Take card stock of size A3*7 inches 
Score the way shown in the pic below :
(Remember to leave margin on all sides ) 







Cut chipboard to fit the scored lines leaving a slight margin as shown in the pic :




Adhere tacky tape to it, also remember to taper the edges just as in the pic attached :



Stick the tape inwards as shown  below 





Attach a black sheet leaving 1\4th margin and attach magnets to the flap (I added a cover up flap to create some interest,  you can use ribbons also to tie the album together) 





For the pages I chose to do accordion style pages and used 2 sheets of size A3 *4.75 inches and scored them like below: 






Then pull out the papers of your choice (lady from vintage Melany pack of Nakshathra designs) 
Fussy cut lots of sheets 

As shown below :





Start making the layout till u r satisfied 


Add pattern paper on all sides and pages and add fussy cuts too .


So I hope u guys enjoyed the tutorial 
Thanks for dropping by. 

Love 

Rashmi 

2 comments:

a quick candlight